Valentines day is just around the corner, and I know a ton of people consider this a made up holiday for the card and chocolate companies to make more money… but who cares! I still think it is fun to celebrate! It is just an extra day in the year to make your significant other, family, or friends feel special and loved!! Maybe you are single and are going to do Galentines day, or maybe your just going to stay in! No matter what these gift guides can help you buy a gift for him, her, or yourself! I won’t lie, definitely thinking about treating my self to some Valentines Day self-love… (AKA just another reason for me to shop.) So I hope y’all enjoy! You can also check out any of my gift guides from Christmas, that might still have some awesome gift ideas still in stock here!!
Shop For Her
1. Rose S’il Vous Plait!? Yes!! This cute top is perfect for any girl who loves some Rosé!
2. What girl doesn’t want some Tory Burch Sandals? I love this color, and think they will be perfect for spring and summer! There are also a ton of other colors in this link as well!
4. This Hey Pretty Lady mug is perfect for any of the ladies in your life!
5.Victor and Rolf Flower Bomb… Need I say more? If you haven’t smelt this, you need too!
6. Charlotte Tilbury makes amazing and super pigmented lip colors! Making the perfect little gift!
7. This Fitbit is the perfect for the girl who is working on her fitness! Plus it’s so cute with the gold details!
8. Voluspa anything is amazing! All of their candles are so pretty and smell amazing!
9. These ALO leggings are kind of a splurge, but are amazing material! ALO makes high quality workout gear, that lasts a really long time! So it is worth the extra penny!
10. This cute little wine cork is perfect for your galentine!
11. How cute and thoughtful is this little I love us jewelry tray?!
12. Slip eye mask with cute little lips!! Yes please!!
Shop For Him
1. These New Balance Sneakers are perfect to step up your mans shoe game!!
2. This is the perfect little wallet for the man who doesn’t keep very much!
3. If your man is super into grooming, this gift set is for him! He can try a few new products without breaking the bank! (P.S. it’s on sale!)
4. This MVMT watch is super dapper and won’t break the bank!
5. Blue de Chanel smells so manly! Definitely a great gift for him!
6. If your man needs a new shave kit, this one comes in a ton of colors and is very “manly” haha!
7. This portable speaker is a great gift option for the man who loves his music!
8. Who doesn’t love a comfy pullover? Not even men!
9. This swell water bottle in wood grain is a perfect little valentines gift!
10. This chocolate box is perfect for your man if he has a sweet tooth, or maybe if you do! (lol)
11. Jonathan basically only wears this shape in sunglasses, and I think they are extremely flattering! So now I am suggesting them for you!
12. These slides are perfect for your athletic man who needs a good pair of slip ons for too or from the gym! Or maybe just wants an easy pair of shoes to throw on!